View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:35 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric11210 View Post
If there are too many, it creates a problem on the Sony Reader since it doesn't seem to let me choose favorite tags (otherwise, I'd simply keep them all and designate favorite tags for actually keeping my library organized).
You might want to consider going to Preferences - Plugins - Metadata download plugin and customize each plugin and uncheck download tags. This will prevent any tags being downloaded when you grab metadata.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote