View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Thanks for the info and suggestions. Starson, while I understand where you are coming from, the problem is that I want my reader to be easily manageable. If I have hundreds or thousands of books available, they all get listed with the tags as "collections" on the reader, making the "collections" feature effectively useless. However, your suggestion did pique my interest as I was looking through tags and saw some that did speak to me personally. So I do thank you for bringing it to my attention. Just not sure what I'll do with those one off tags that actually sound like they're worth keeping. If there are too many, it creates a problem on the Sony Reader since it doesn't seem to let me choose favorite tags (otherwise, I'd simply keep them all and designate favorite tags for actually keeping my library organized).

Oh, and Kovid, thanks for an amazing program. It's really great.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote