View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #333
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Yesterday I wanted to archive some books on my Aura HD but couldn't find the option anymore. Is "remove from ereader" the same thing? It looked more definitive than "archive" so I wasn't sure what to do.

Sorry if that was already said in the thread but I couldn't find something like that with a quick search.
Yes, "Remove from ereader" is what you want. When you select it, the confirmation prompt will explain that the book will be removed but will be "in the cloud" for later download.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote