View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #579
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Well, I have an update and it's not pretty. I called them the day before yesterday as nothing had happened regarding my LoTR/Two Towers, and they passed it on to a Supervisor to call me back. I have not received a call. I'm stunned that they haven't fixed such a simple and apparently very common problem, but it's just more evidence that BN really has not done well with the execution of this.

I have the same story, only it involves Twilight. Instead of Book 4, I have the whole omnibus. I have another book that's mis-allocated, too, but I can't remember the titles at the moment. I brought into their attention in early December, but still no change, and the person I spoke to this time had no record of the earlier call, so they don't even have a very sophisticated system for CS tracking.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote