View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #116
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post

Still it is reasonable (and good business in the long run, I think) to clarify things for them. ("So you see, Tommy, since there is no actual 'book' here, the rules of a 'book' don't all automatically apply the same way.")

ApK
I'll have to agree, one of the new rules for ebooks should be free access to every book uploaded. perhaps in an excerpted fashion or perhaps in a timelimited fashion. I like the time limited setup, it would work for skimming through non-fiction.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote