View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:30 AM   #30
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I was just playing around and got the apnx files to work in the kindle for PC app, the .apnx file needs to be named with the ASIN of the book. example "B002953482_EBOK.apnx" which is the ASIN number I gave "A Modern Utopia - H. G. Wells.mobi.
I'm glad you've found a way to get it working with Kindle4PC. A lot of people are going to be happy about this. Unfortunately I can't get this method to work with the Kindle for Mac app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa
Is there a way to use the info from this Plugin to populate & display a "# of pages" field in Calibre? ... All I have are MOBI files.
Let me think about how to go about making a new plugin that will calculate page count. I don't want to limit it to only MOBI files.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote