View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:53 AM   #59
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Me too. Either I didn't notice that part of the page showing the included accessories, or they changed the manual. I think they probably changed the manual which means it is still a work in progress. I have to admit that as it comes with a charger, cover, earphones or whatever you call the tiny ones, and USB cable, I'm impressed that they can sell it for $99.

I've set the bar fairly low for this device due to its low price and lack of information, so if it actually works as advertised I'll be pleasantly surprised. But for that low price I think it was worth giving a try, and I'm confident it can be returned through Walgreens. In the past, I ordered an item from Walgreens online and returned it at a local Walgreens store so I didn't have to pay return shipping. I hope this reader is a keeper though. I still wish I knew more about it though, like processor, OS, etc.
Wow! Check that new Avatar! (btw Jack, I'm WB0E and took my first radio exam in at the FCC office in Dallas).

I was just checking the return policy myself. I guess my biggest concern at this point is how "readable" the screen is in various lighting conditions. That's the only thing stopping me from ordering...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote