View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:53 AM   #36
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbloom View Post
And I accept your experience as real, Wordcrasher. Like I always said from the get go, I might be entirely wrong about this. And I don't mind being wrong. The more I hear from people like you, and your experiences, I am beginning to think i AM wrong. Thanks for comment.
Dan, I don't think you are entirely wrong. I think different media can modify our way of reading in many ways. As i said in another thread, reading on a PC or an iPad is not comfortable for me, as I get distracted by having movies, music, and all that the web offers just one keystroke from me.
On the other side, my PRS-600's online dictionary has improved my pleasure in reading books in English.
My opinion differs from yours in that I only think that it's always the same action of reading: calling it something else is, in my opinion of course, stretching it too far.
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote