View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #95
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
That's the biggest attraction of the MRBC for me - reading a recommended book in an unfamiliar genre.
That's why I suggested History/Historical Fiction and Western although now that I've seen the confusion that Historical Fiction has generated I am beginning to question that suggestion. Further thought lead me to realize that almost all historical fiction falls within the other genera already proposed. For instance one of my favorite historical series is the Lord Meren series by Lynda S. Robinson but these are really Mysteries too.

Bye the bye and totally off topic, here is an interesting collection of books http://www.kenseamedia.com/amelia/mysteries.htm.

NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote