View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #59
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Ugh, ghastly! It looks damn uncomfortable to hold, too. The PRS-700 blows this away in terms of style and form factor. My wife was actually considering the old Kindle, considering the convenience of the store, but now that she's seen this one, she's going to wait and take my Sony PRS-505 when I upgrade the 700. IF this is the new Kindle, Amazon just lost a sale.
If your wife is considering the current Kindle for the convenience of the store, what does it matter what Kindle 2.0 looks like? Kindle 1.0 will still have the same convenience (and maybe a software upgrade).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote