View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #10
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwality View Post
Go to the top menu > More > Settings/Device. Under the Battery Remaining bar you will find a new option "Show Battery Percentage in Status Bar" . Switch to On.
Thanks for that information. I tried it and it shows right next to the huge GSam percentage icon so I turned it off. I prefer just the GSam icon. The percent number is exactly the same as the one in the GSam icon.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote