View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #24
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Initial Battery Test

So far it is really good. I read for 3 hours with screen brightness level set to apprx. 1/3 and only used 20% of the battery charge. That is the battery discharged from 100% down to 80% after 3 hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
5 Hour Battery Test

Results:
Battery drained only 40% going from 100% down to 60%.
That's very good to know. Still in two minds, though. Without a properly working Stanza app, I'm not so sure I'd want to use this.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote