View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #305
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Has anyone had more than the books from their initial transfer show up? I'm still at 19 of the 440 I have at FW.
Only my initial single book out of 14 have transferred. Nine of the no-shows are books by Richard S. Prather and Aaron Elkins already carried by B&N. The remaining five are part of a series not carried, but the first in the series transferred.

It would be nice to have them in the B&N cloud, but they are safely backed up, regardless. Still, it's irritating that the books already carried by B&N have not transferred.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote