Thread: Content Folders! Rant! Rave!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 04:25 AM   #39
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Still, it is shocking. It seems one of the most common feature requests we hear from people. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard. I guess it must be or else they'd have done it. I'm curious what the stumbling block is.
The "stumbling block" is almost without doubt the fact that their market research has shown them that the non-technically-savvy computer user doesn't really understand how to use folders. It's surely not a coincidence that ALL the eInk reader manufacturers (except iRex with the iLiad) have come to the same conclusion. I'm sure it's a "usability issue" rather than a technical one.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote