View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #7
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Caleb, thanks for reading the story and the honest feedback, I greatly appreciate it. I plan on doing more Palequus and Peter tales, and subsequently put them in a collection. You gave me an idea to expand "Unnatural Time"... thanks!

If you are so inclined, would you mind posting your review on the Smashwords site? I think it would be useful to potential readers, and for someone like me getting started, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again and I hope you'll try my other fiction out.
ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote