View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #40
Nil Einne
Connoisseur
Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
Now regarding the Aura, apart from it's bigger, is there any other difference between that and the Glo?
At this point I'm not really sure what the Aura offers me that the Glo hasn't already got.
Seeing as I only use my Glo for reading novels, I don;t see what benefit a bigger screen will give me.
The screen size will likely be an advantage when reading novels if you use larger fonts or if you don't like changing page for whatever reason. I guess neither of these apply to you otherwise you would have considered them but thought I should mention them just in case.
Nil Einne is offline   Reply With Quote