View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:57 AM   #23158
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
The problem with semi-retirement is the idiocy of the tax code. With the kind of writing I do, it's hard to keep the monthly earnings big enough to be useful, and yet not so big that I don't go over the maximum allowable. So we'll see.

Meanwhile, a bottle of 1995 Penfold's Grange. The last in my cellar, but a perfect match with roast chicken and good friends.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote