View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
They will be stored in My Digital Editions if you use Adobe Digital Editions to convert the .acsm file to an .epub.

You have been using Sony Reader instead (this is likely done automatically because you installed Sony Reader after ADE and Sony Reader made itself the deafult). It isn't always easy to find the .epub files with Sony Reader. They might be in My Documents\My Books\Reader.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote