View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
In your case I would go for kindle too. When the Sony 600 came out I was going to buy one but then I got ticked off at Sony because they would always charge about 100$ more here in Canada even though the exchange rate was considerably less than that (600 was $399 here in the beginning). And it had nothing to do with taxes either. Now they sell them for $229 here and for $169 in the US. So I applaud amazon for selling the kindle at the same price no matter where you live. And I think they dropped the $2 per book fee they used to charge if you didn't live in the US.

I think if I were to buy my first reader now I would probably pick kindle over boox because of the huge price difference.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote