View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
You must have set it up to be a hierarchical column. CC does not support showing the hierarchy.
I am confused. Your process indicates you are tapping the search button (the magnifying glass), not the group button. Why are you doing this?
I am not expecting to see the hierarchy - I can live with that. I was selecting the SEARCH option because when I select "Group By #Subject" nothing happens (sic).

I have now discovered that you are right about the "Capital" letter ! You can specify grouping on a non existent field. . . . . . . . so nothing happens.

I have corrected it .... and now Grouping works.
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote