View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #167
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I don't know if anyone remembers reading a short story by Isaac Asimov called The Fun They Had but it strikes me as becoming more fact than fiction and a lot faster than Doc Asimov would have predicted.

http://users.aber.ac.uk/dgc/funtheyhad.html

Regards,
David
I wish! The adoption of Social Engineering as the major function of our education system and the advent of the enforcer group "the Teacher's Union", makes me long for an efficient AI based education system for our progeny.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote