View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #139
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrar View Post
Hi Rkomar first of all i would thank u so much for the nice app
ok here is the problem when i tried to paste the lines that u put in the code to config folder ( which i made this folder under system folder and this config folder include the file extension.cfg ) the paste function doesnt work, it is unabled and i dont know why? can u please guide me or give any hint how i can paste the lins? do i need to change something ? or do i need to rename the extenstion.cfg file ?!
( note I am using BP 902 and when i open pbimageviwer i can see the comic folder but when i open it shows just a white screen ).
thank u again and sorry for my bad english writing .
If you are using an editor under Windows, then you have to be careful about how each line is terminated. Under Windows, the default is to end each line with carriage return and line feed (\r\n), whereas under Unix systems like the PB reader, it expects only a line feed character. If you use an editor like Notepad++, then you can set it to use the Unix-style line termination (\n only). Hopefully, that's all you need to make it work.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote