View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:09 AM   #25
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
... That said, this relationship is a small part of the overall book. If you haven't read Songmaster you might want to consider reading it when you have a chance. I hardly ever remember specifics about a book, but I do recall that I enjoyed this book.
I have read it, but a long time ago now. I remember enjoying it but not much more ... but it's still on the shelf, could be time to take it down for a re-read.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote