View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #81
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I guess I'm an odd American. I never acquired the coffee habit. I do like tea, but mostly drink it in the cooler months. I generally buy Twinings or Bigelow brand (bags). I don't like Earl Grey, even if it is Captain Picard's favorite. I do like English Breakfast Tea, though. No milk for me, thanks. Just a little sugar or honey. And I like it strong.

Edit: Instead of a coffee maker, I have a tea maker. It actually makes a very good cup of tea (or several).

Last edited by jgray; 09-03-2009 at 01:10 AM.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote