View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #14
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
i just got the same one (the "dual-color" version). i like it more than amazon's more compact original paperwhite cover. it's bulkier, but feels better when held. the one thing i've encountered is some random stand-by activation when the front cover is flipped to the back. on two occasions, with the cover flipped to the back, when i placed the kindle down on a flat surface, it would activate the stand-by mode. don't know why. this happened immediately when i placed it down. so it's not activating based on the timed setting to go into stand-by. so somehow, when the cover is flipped back, and with the magnets in just the right locations, it goes into stand-by.
Hmm, I haven't run into that phenomenon. I almost pulled the trigger on the $40 Amazon case because it was supposed to be more compact, and I figured it would be better quality. I just couldn't spend the $40 though. I've been very happy with my $7 case, the quality is good and its compact enough to slip into the back pocket of a pair of pants.

I see they've raised the prices a bit. Still a great deal.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote