View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #120
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm3rd View Post
I just received a new pw and I'm having issues with Calibre transferring my collections. I've updated to the latest Calibre and I even updated my software on my kindle however, no matter what i try the collections do not show up on my PW.
The collections worked on my 3G keyboard kindle.
Any solutions?
Unless something has changed, your PW must be jailbroken in order for the collections plugin to work. You can thank Amazon for that.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote