View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #8
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
Short answer ... What they said.

Long answer ...

Yes, as indicated in the initial posts in this thread, I used the "tools" that Kobo supplies. Those are limited. The desktop app doesn't do much, but I used it as indicated above, along with the online user account page on Kobo's site. I spent quite a bit of time, in fact, trying to solve the problem using the desktop app, the online account page, and ADE.

I did contact customer support, but their turnaround time is generally about a week ... and I'd prefer to not have to wait that long. I've found in the past that their phone help line isn't terribly helpful ... they don't know any more than I do.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote