View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #24
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebooks2008 View Post
I just downloaded impserv today. I'm a new ebook reader and can't get ANYTHING to work. When I download a book it goes to a file on my computer. HOW do I get it transfered to my reader from the computer???? I'm using USB Help!!!
You will really need to get the usb driver working first, then once you verify the connection works with your Online Bookshelf, you can "switch over" to use Impserve.

Did you read this forums sticky post, Attention: All eBookwise newbies!?

In particular, look at the first and last items here:
Quote:
eBook/GEB Librarian
Oh, and welcome to our (helpful) forum!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote