View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 06:21 AM   #45
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
WOWWWWWW! Twobob, this is fantastic!!!! Turned my kindle from a piece of crap into a full featured thing! Thank you so much!!!!

And now testing can begin

One thing: how to exit from preferences if i entered them with kewboard on, and how to exit midori in general?

Suggestion 1: maybe we could focus on the landscape mode version only, what do you think? Avoiding double effort to make interfaces looks good in both modes

Suggestion 2: user impatient like me could click around when midori is loading, making run midori istances in background or avoiding even that midori shows up... I think it would be useful to introduce an automatic "kill all midori istances" in the launch script.

I know this because after closing everything, ps aux command told me that there was a midori istance between processes. A weird thing is also that after i plugged my usb cable with midori running, in the "usb mode on" screen there was also a right click menu from midori O.o

Damn, it's so fast, I love it... And scroll bars works better than any other app. Your masterpiece. Definetly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_10_18T12_46_09+0200.png
Views:	399
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	113564  

Last edited by twobob; 10-18-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote