Thread: google play
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
I was curious about this, so I went to the play store myself and selected a free book to check it out. However, the shysters wanted my credit card information anyway, so no deal. What e-book format do the Google books have? I've only read epubs and pdfs using the Vox reader, Overdrive and Aldiko, and Kindle books using the Kindle app. I know that Google Play is weird in that it doesn't download anything per se, but installs apps directly. Maybe you need a Google reader app. I see there is one.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote