Thread: Glo Browser Question
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #9
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I think that might change if you log in to google (of course you'll need a google account). Google is usually good at remembering your settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekobo View Post
Nice! Google does save the setting. Thanks!
I swear I used to stay signed in to my google account after closing and reopening my Kobo browser. I just did a factory reset and re-setup my Glo. And now I don't stay signed into my google account in the browser. Am I misremembering? Do you stay signed in? How?! Instapaper is still loyally staying signed in for me...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote