Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #61
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I'm becoming a 350 hoarder. A friend in Europe got a used blue 350 for me, but the screen is badly damaged. So I'm going to swap the shell from a silver reader. Except I have skins on the 2 I own that cost $20, another $15 to reorder to replace on the silver after the swap, and it just made more sense to grab a used 350 from eBay for $40. And then saw another for $37! I couldn't resist! So I'm now up to 5 PRS-350s.

And the blue is just beautiful! The hassles to get it are well worth it for me.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote