View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
And what's the big rush?

Sheesh, these young people wanting everything immediately, not willing to put in the time and effort, always hungry but won't eat what's in the fridge already, and what about all them oranges I had to buy from schoolkids, their parents pushing them like crack dealers just so Junior can go to band camp or something, tracking in mud all over my nice clean kitchen, shouldn't you kids be outside playing in the fresh air, don't backtalk me or I'll give you a swat in the diaper area, got to get up from here and put on my shoes just to give you a whupping, what did I tell you was going to happen if you didn't stop touching your sister, quit it before your face freezes like that...

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote