View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:56 AM   #1000
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
Good day.

My question is related to the "simple debricking KT method" by ixtab. I am planning to install "SSH-enabled diags" as explained here with the important notes located here.

Could you share more information regarding the following preparation step, please:
Quote:
# After you're done, verify that SSH is working in diags, by following the instructions in README.txt
?

After I installed the "SSH-enabled diags" how can I check that SSH is working in diags having working non-bricked KT? Thanks in advance and pardon my incomprehension.

If I got it correctly I should:
1) put "ENABLE_DIAGS" on the KT while in USB Mode
2) detach the USB cord and reboot the device
3) I'll get into the diags mode and then I should proceed the steps 3 and 4 from the 1st link above.
4) SKIP the real 5 step which overwrites the partition(s)
5) proceed the 6th step

Did I miss something?

Last edited by varnie; 01-13-2013 at 03:31 AM.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote