View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #110
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I think the font looks crisper and has more contrast. Makes me think twice about upgrading to the touch.
Had the Touch and sent it back, just couldn't deal with the sensitivity of the screen and YES I adjusted that. For me, the Kindle Keyboard is hands down the best Kindle.

Just ordered another Kindle Keyboard from KindleBoards (used) WiFi + 3G for $90 (Yes, I like them so much I ordered a back-up Kindle).
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote