View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:16 AM   #498
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Ahem! Now that I spent six months living it up on chips and cointreau and red wine and chocolate biscuits and and and and..... and put on lots of weight! about ten kilos! - Did I say that out loud!

I am now counting calories again and I am pleased to report that I lost 1.2 kilograms this week. Yippee!

I have rationed myself to only one glass of wine with dinner so I don't feel too deprived, but may have to give it up when the inevitable plateau occurs (hopefully not before I lose a few kilos or ten)

I am going to report here every week with my successes or failures to help keep me on track. for listening.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote