View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:24 AM   #1490
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I then kept browsing and ended up having 12 eBooks on my wish list already!
Welcome to the thread, Gazella20, but it seems to me that you've got your buying well under control.

Perhaps too under control! Do keep an eye out for special offers on your wishlist books. Sometimes it can save money in the long term if you buy books on your wishlist when they're on special offer, even if you're not ready to read them straight away.

Of course, says the chap with over 340 books in his TBR pile, it is possible to take that to excess.

OTOH, my per-book cost for the 134 books I've bought this year so far is $2.25.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote