View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:54 AM   #4
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Heh, I like being part of the Apple cult. We're all just one big happy family. I would have waited in line to get an iPhone 4, but this thing called work got in the way

On a serious note, although I like Apple products for their design and their quality (and yes, I have used other products so I can compare), I don't want an iPad. I have a Macbook Pro and an iPhone, so why would I need it ? On the other hand, if someone gave one to me ... I wouldn't complain
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote