View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #24
atleon
Enthusiast
atleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
You should not be spreading rumors like that. Especially cross-posting them everywhere.
Firstly: ask a question is not to spread a rumor at all.
Secondly: I've written the question in the two threads dedicated to the update which is not any off-topic and it's not everywhere.
Finally: I don't like to argue and to distract the topic of the thread but with responses as rude as yours is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorogio View Post
ohhh YESSS, and if you are in a very quite room, you can actually hear it reading the text for you, but again, the voice is very hard to hear and the room should be VEEEEEERY quite!
(sorry just couldn't stop myself not saying these )
I thought that this wasn't possible and wanted to read your opinions to be sure. But well, maybe you feel cleverer writing stupid and useless responses. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by atleon; 01-18-2013 at 10:24 AM.
atleon is offline   Reply With Quote