View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:32 AM   #42
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm currently re-reading the Theo Waitley books so went looking for info on the next book, Dragon Ship. I thought I'd post the info here that a release date of September 4th has been announced. From info on the Baen Bar Toni thought we'd be seeing an eArc sometime in April (probably).

Anyone else looking forward to this book?
I don't buy eARCs, and I try to stay away from reading the Baen authors' new works until the week of the release. If Baen continues to make the ebook available a few weeks before the paper edition release, I guess I know what I'll be reading this August, Dragon Ship, and Bujold's Captain Vorpatril's Alliance in October. And unlike the Agency publishers, the Baen ebooks are always reasonably priced from the day of the release so I don't have to wait a year or so for the price to drop.

Last edited by bgalbrecht; 03-05-2012 at 03:44 AM.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote