Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:53 AM   #326
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Editing /system/config/adobeviewer.cfg doesn't seem to work anymore, as described in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=237423

P.S. I just tried it myself, and I have a different problem. The config file isn't automatically changed back, but it is ignored. I ran "strace AdobeViewer.app <path-to-book>" from the command line, and I saw that the config file wasn't even opened. It seems that the app behaves quite differently between firmware versions.

Last edited by rkomar; 05-06-2014 at 10:07 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote