View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Read the entire series from start to finish. ... In a perfect world where the entire series is published.

At the moment, I read primarily dystopian fiction, which usually comes in trilogies (why, oh why!), and urban fantasy, which comes in series, and which I get as audiobooks usually. I *try* to stay away from trilogies until the last book is out (not very successful at it), and then read the entire tirilogy in one go.
With urban fantasy series, they are ongoing, and are all still being written, so I try to listen to as many in a row as I can get.

I am like a crack addict on withdrawal at the moment, because I have gotten to the last published book in all my series, and have some trilogy installments still waiting to be published. No idea how to cope!!

Last edited by xendula; 02-04-2013 at 05:29 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote