View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 05:05 AM   #58
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I remember being taught to use a slide rule at school, I was useless with it. I remember stamps and letters. In fact I remember posting a letter to my mother from Ethiopia and getting to her home in Johannesburg before the letter, and I did the trip from Ethiopia to South Africa on a bicycle!!!! Some stuff you just don't miss.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote