View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Free: Worth the Risk - Robin Bielman [an Entangled Indulgence published, don't think I've seen one of these free ever!?]

And I won't post the link because of geo-restrictions it's not showing as on sale for me but it's supposed to be $1.99; Laura Kaye - Hard as it Gets.

ETA another freebie: A Demon and His Witch - Eve Langlais
A Demon and His Witch is free in CA only.

Laura Kaye - Hard as it Gets is $1.99 for the US - http://www.amazon.com/Hard-As-Gets-I...dp/B00BATNM50/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote