View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
Outrager
Connoisseur
Outrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You got a really good customer rep. I've never heard of them giving that high of a credit! I think $20 is the highest I have heard but $10 seems to be common. The official case is awesome! I own it and I love it. It's like holding a real book.
I used to own the Lighted Leather cover for the Kindle Keyboard. Do you know if they are similar in feel?

I'm not sure why they gave such high of a credit. Maybe it's because it's only the 3rd day the device is out and they want to make sure it's not a bug that will affect all the devices. Or maybe they figured having UPS come pick it up was inconvenient so they are giving the credit to make sure I would let them. I did notice it's a Next Day Air label.
Outrager is offline   Reply With Quote