View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #21
Dhevi
Zealot
Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S3, Nexus 7.2
Though I like the way Mantano premium displays my epubs, it seems to consistently crash whenever I attempt to edit the "Info+" to make adjustments to the metadata, such as adding tags, or ratings. And though most of the metadata carries over from Calibre, the ratings do not. It's rather quite tedious at the moment to have to edit in Calibre, only to resend the epub to Mantano.
Dhevi is offline   Reply With Quote