View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I haven't read poety on my e-reader, but I would most definitely not switch to landscape mode to do so.

Re stories: Generally, if I buy an anthology, it's because it includes particular authors and/or titles I want to read. So I'll turn to those first. Then I might skip around based on whether I've heard of an author, whether a title appeals to me, even how long the story is. Rarely would I read straight through.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote