View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Looking for Pre-Readers? Post here.

Like VydorScope I'd appreciate willing pre-readers (or (p)readers if you like) for my second novel.

The book is a little over 140,000 words and I would class it as general fiction with a subclass of drama.

What I'm looking for is comments on character integrity, development and believability, story integrity and believability, whether I have tied up all loose ends, whether there are any bits that don't help the plot and don't provide colour and so on.

I am not looking for copy editing, that is misspellings, incorrect grammar, etc although if you find anything of that nature - you will - and want to comment of course I'm grateful.

First ten or so to pm me get the back cover blurb, and if you feel comfortable with it, you get the book. Tell me whether you want it in paper, epub or mobi, or, of course, pdf, and anyone who takes a mobi copy, please give me an idea how well formatted it is. Regarding pdf, I think I have A4 and 6"x9"

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-14-2012 at 10:22 AM.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote