View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpilot View Post
Bingo! Thank you; that's easily done. Even 500KB (in the html file) handles any of my novels.
It won't work on all readers. So if you do this, it will not work on some readers. Stick with the You need to use smaller files in order to get it to work. You've already been told the limit is 300k. My suggestion is to get a Sony Reader to test things or to send your book to someone who has one to test it.

I will volunteer to test it to see if it loads properly on a Sony. But as has been said before (in this thread), if you don't use separate XML for each chapter, then you lose control of the spacing for the chapter titles.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote