View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Is there a Polish hand-writing recognition engine available for the GN? Or does it just use single character recognition. In the store he obviously showed me English recognition.
The reason I was hoping was that Korean and Japanese hand writing recognition is usually fairly good as long as you write the characters in correct "order". That is how they create their engines for rather complicated character sets (Hangul less complicated). When I write Japanese Kanji they have a high rate of recognition (98 %+) as long as I write the character with the strokes in the expected order, it doesn't matter if it is cursive writing, the engine still picks up the character.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote